PARC DU CHÂTEAU DE GROUCHY
Property of the Val d'Oise Department and the city of Osny, the Grouchy domain holds forty-one hectares in the valley of the Viosne. It alternates woodland, pond and sweeping lawns. Its environmental management meets the wetlands in order to encourage the return of plant species, including orchids. Included in the Inventory of historical monuments, the castle has the same name that the last private owners of the place, the "Marquis Jean de Grouchy", great-grand son of Marshal d'Empire Emmanuel de Grouchy (1768-1847). It houses the town hall since 1989. The large-leaved linden that shading it, high of about thirty meters, is among the remarkable trees of the department.
- Individuel tout public (Individuals / Suitable for all)
- From 01 january 2017 to 31 december 2017
Rates and reservations
GPS coordinates lat. 49° 3' 50" - long. 2° 3' 54"
Parc du château de Grouchy Rue William Thornley, 95520 Osny Telephone 33 (0)1 34 25 42 00 E-mail email@example.com Website http://osny.fr/index.php?option=com_content&a... Facebook : www.facebook.com/villeOsny Other social network : twitter.com/VilleOsny