PARC DU CHÂTEAU DE STORS
Prince Louis-François de Bourbon-Conti (1717-1776), who had bought the domain to install his favorite, asked the architect Pierre Contant d'Ivry (1698-1777) to redesign the castle and to construct the double terrace overlooking the Oise. In 1944, a bombing destroyed the castle and the third of the castel was detroyed and damaged the spectacular monumental park's terraces and their two Chinese pavilions. The owners are working to restore all with passion, energy and determination. The association A.R.B.R.E.S. awarded in 2007 his label "Remarkable Trees of France" to all the trees of the domain.
- Individuel tout public (Individuals / Suitable for all)
- From 01 january 2016 to 31 december 2016
- Guided tours
- Free guided tour for groups
Rates and reservations
- Single all public (Individuel tout public) : 10€
GPS coordinates lat. 49° 5' 18" - long. 2° 12' 33"
Parc du château de Stors Domaine de Stors, 95290 L'Isle-Adam Telephone 33 (0)1 34 08 53 21 Website http://www.chateaudestors.com