SALLE À MANGER DE L'AUBERGE RAVOUX
On May 20, 1890 Vincent van Gogh takes pension in the Ravoux Inn in Auvers-sur-Oise, painters's village 30 km from Paris. He died in his room on July 29, 1890. Restaurant and wine trade for over a century, this is a typical late nineteenth century inn with its decoration and fresco of 1884, ten old tables, his zinc counter and pantry. We find the atmosphere of the artists' cafés. Visitors will also enjoy the local cuisine beloved by Van Gogh.
Capacity; : 90 Number of seats
- Individuel tout public (Individuals / Suitable for all)
- From 01 march 2017 to 26 novembre 2017
- Access for the handicapped
- Drinking water
- Car park
- MTB - cycles
Rates and reservations
- Set menu prices (Menu du marché) : 29€
- A la carte prices accordingly (Menu à la carte) : 60€
GPS coordinates lat. 49° 4' 14" - long. 2° 10' 17"
L'Auberge Ravoux Place de la Mairie BP 40001, 95430 Auvers-sur-Oise Telephone 33 (0)1 30 36 60 60 - 33 (0)1 30 36 60 65 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Website http://www.maisondevangogh.fr Facebook : facebook.com/groups/60509948706