LE MOULIN D'ORGEMONT
The mill was originally an ancient tower of Blanche of Castile, dating from the thirteenth century. The wings and the roof that were asked before the fire of 1999 came from a mill in Calais which dated from the eighteenth century. From the sixteenth century, millers leased the mill from Butte Orgemont, until the Revolution. In 1810 it was purchased and a restaurant was opened, still operated by millers. But in 1847, the restaurant became famous, milling stops. In 1999, a fire destroyed the tower. The mill was restored in 2001, as it was in the nineteenth century. A slim figure is emerging now on the hill Orgemont. Currently, at the foot of the tower, a huge barge-restaurant welcomes family meals, receptions and seminars up to 500 people. From this site, you can see all of Paris.
- Individuel tout public (Individuals / Suitable for all)
- From 01 january 2017 to 31 december 2017
Rates and reservations
- Set menu prices (Tarif menu) : From 27€ to; 48€
GPS coordinates lat. 48° 57' 13" - long. 2° 16' 14"