Parc Cadet de Vaux
The castle was acquired in 1788 by the chemist Antoine Alexis Cadet de Vaux ( 1743-1828 ).
The landscaped garden of the XVIIIth century is crashed by interesting specimens: has sequoia and has yew appear in the inventory of the remarkable trees of the department. Framed by the gardeners of the city, the children of schools realize plantations there. In greenhouse of 400 m ² produces 90 000 necessary plants by season in the flowery massifs of the city.
Lundi, Mardi, Mercredi, Jeudi, Vendredi, Samedi, Dimanche : de 8h30 à 18h