GOOGLE - Musée d'Art et d'Histoire Louis Senlecq

Louis Senlecq museum of art and history

Description

The museum of art and history Louis-Senlecq, benefiting from the label "Museum of France", is in a former called mansion "small Bergeret hotel" the origin of which goes back to the XVIIIth century.

He possesses a fascinating collection of works in connection with the prestigious past of the city: paints of the School of the edges of the Oise around Jules Dupré ( 1811-1899 ), Venetian drawings of Jules Romain Joyant ( 1803-1854 ) and about 200 figurines illustrating the numerous aspects of the production of terra-cottas of L'Isle-Adam of the end of the XIXth century in the 50s, are some examples.

At the ground floor, a long-lasting space of presentationof collections contains three section: the first one is dedicated to the presence of the princes of Conti in L'Isle-Adam in the XVIIIth century; the second welcomes a selection of terra-cottas of Joseph Le Guluche (1849-1915) outcomes of factories adamoises and finally, a room is dedicated to the painter Jules Dupré.

On the 1st floor, the museum proposes every year two temporary collisions of its permanent collections, entitled " Look on collections ", as well as a temporary exhibition in connection with the history and the heritage premises, but also turned to the contemporary creation.

The service of the public of the museum also offers a wide choice of visits and educational activities aimed at the children and the adults.

Services
  • Parking
  • Chèque
  • Espèces
  • Tourisme handicap
Tarifs

Free entry for children < 18 years.

Bons plans
  • Visites guidées
  • Individuels
  • Chaque dimanche à 15h
  • Visite guidée gratuite (nombre limité à 25 personnes)

    Groupes adultes (sur réservation)

  • A partir de 8 personnes, maximum 25
  • 3.90 € par personne
  • Possibilité de visite du lundi au vendredi, matin et après-midi

    Groupes d’enfants (sur réservation)

  • Visite guidée gratuite
  • Possibilité de visite du lundi au vendredi, matin et après-midi
Ouverture

Ouvert du mercredi au dimanche de 14h à 18h, uniquement lors des expositions temporaires. Fermé le lundi, le mardi et les jours fériés suivants : 1er janvier, 1er mai, 14 juillet, 24, 25 et 31 décembre. Fermeture de la billetterie à 17h30.

informations complémentaires
  • Visites individuelles : Unguided individual tours available permanently, Guided individual tours available permanently
  • Visites groupes : Guided group tours on request
  • Services : Shop, Guided tours
  • Équipements : Shelter for bikes/mountain bikes, Toilets, Car park, Coach parking
  • Tourisme handicap : Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
  • Mode de paiement : Cheque, Cash