Le Relais des Peintres
Desire for a gastronomic journey in the country of the impressionists?
The Relay of the Painters welcomes you for a moment of division and user-friendliness.
Built in 17th century and steeped in history, the Relay was one of the first relays of post on the road of the North by leaving Paris.
You will take advantage of the view on the church bell tower and will be the privileged spectator of this view having inspired one of Vincent van Gogh's most famous paintings. Your hosts, made a place for the elegant and contemporary decoration, for the sophisticated atmosphere.
We shall be delighted to make you these most pleasant possible moments.
After several years of experience in hotel business / restoration in very renowned restaurants, and the success of restoring them The Path of the Painters to Auvers on Oise, the brother Damiano and Sergio Pastoressa resume now the Hostelry of the North to make discover their greedy cooking all around dune cooks authentic and creative which will delight your papillae and will awaken all your senses.
- Carte bancaire/crédit
A la carte: from 45 €
Adult menu: 26 to 34 €
Child menu: from 8 €.
All year round, daily.
- Type de restauration : Restaurant
- Spécialités culinaires : French Regional Cuisine
- Catégories : Traditional cooking
- Nombre maximum de couverts : 65
- Nombre maximum de couverts en terrasse : 40
- Services : Wi-fi
- Équipements : Terrace, Air conditioning, Car park
- Mode de paiement : Bank/credit card, Cheque, Titres restaurant (vouchers)