Le moulin d'Orgémont
The mill was originally Blanche de Castille's former tower, dating the XIIIth century.
Wings and roof which were put before the fire of 1999 resulted from a mill of Calais which dated the XVIIIth century. From the XVIth century, millers rented the mill of the Mound of Orgemont, until the Revolution. In 1810, he was bought and a restaurant was always opened, exploited by millers. But from 184, the restaurant becomes famous, the milling stops. In 1999, a fire ravages the tower. The mill is restored in 2001, such as it was in the XIXth century. A fine silhouette takes shape at the moment on the hill of Orgemont. At present, at the foot of the tower, an immense barge-room of restaurant welcomes family meals, receptions and seminaries up to 500 people. Of this site, we perceive all Paris.
- Carte bancaire/crédit
Menu adulte : de 27 à 48 €.
Mardi, Jeudi, Vendredi : de 12h à 13h45 et de 19h30 à 21h15
Mercredi, Dimanche : de 12h à 13h45
Samedi : de 19h30 à 21h15
- Type de restauration : Restaurant
- Catégories : Traditional cooking
- Équipements : Car park
- Mode de paiement : Bank/credit card