Bernardin de Saint-Pierre Garden House
This former presbytery of the XVIIIth century was the last harbor of Jacques-Henri Bernardin de Saint-Pierre (1737-1814), writer and friendly botanist of Jean-Jacques Rousseau.
Restored in 2008, he shelters a standing garden from long-lived, of flowering shrubs and rosebushes, where are organized once a month " Wednesdays nature " opened on the arts, the natural phenomena, the botany and the ecology.
An elevator allows the people with reduced mobility to reach the garden. Not far from the house, a bend by the edges of the Oise is advised.
- Tourisme handicap
Free of charge.
All year round, daily.
- Tourisme handicap : Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs