Archéa - Musée archéologique
Within a contemporary building, ARCHÉA suggests making discover the history of the Country of France through the result of archaeological researches led for 40 years.
About 750 objects stemming from 87 present archeological sites in the collections of the museum are presented within an alive and interactive permanent exhibition. Movies, reconstructions, elements to be treated and models help to seize better this history.
ARCHÉA, it is also the archeological site of Orville's castle and the ceramic heritage of the valley of Ysieux the discovery of which allows to understand the work of the archaeologists. Two new temporary exhibitions are proposed every year on themes bound to the archaeology and to the history.
- Chèque Vacances
- Carte bancaire/crédit
- Tourisme handicap
Adult: 3 to 3.50 €
Group adults: 70 to 120 €
Group children: 30 to 40 €.
Free entry for children < 26 years, people > 65, Job-seeker, disabled people and accompanying persons.
- Gratuit pour les moins de 26 ans
All year round, every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st, May 1st and December 25th.
- Services : Educational visits, Shop, Wi-fi, Booking of general amenities, Guided tours
- Équipements : Auditorium, Toilets, Air conditioning, Book shop, Car park, Parking
- Tourisme handicap : Hearing disability, Mental disability, Visual disability, Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Mode de paiement : Bank/credit card, Chèques Vacances