PARC CADET DE VAUX
The castle was acquired in 1788 by chemist Antoine Alexis Cadet de Vaux (1743-1828). The eighteenth century landscape park is planted with interesting specimens: a redwood and yew are listed in the inventory of remarkable trees of the department. Supervised by the city gardeners, school children who realize plantations. A greenhouse of 400 square meters produces 90,000 plants needed per season for flower beds in town.
- Individuel tout public (Individuals / Suitable for all)
- From 01 april 2016 to 30 september 2016
- From 01 october 2016 to 31 march 2017
Rates and reservations
GPS coordinates lat. 48° 59' 1" - long. 2° 14' 1"
Parc Cadet de Vaux Rue d'Ermont, 95130 Franconville