MUSÉE DES SAPEURS-POMPIERS
Housed in the former stables of the Château de Grouchy, the museum has an excellent location in the park of Grouchy. In a large hall of 1200 sqm, is shown fighting equipment against fire from the 18th century to today. Room traces the history of uniforms, helmets and caps from 1830 to 1960. Finally, a room, especially for children, to discover an impressive collection of toys, the oldest dating from the 19th century.
- Individuel tout public (Individuals / Suitable for all)
- From 01 january 2017 to 31 december 2017
- Self-guided tour for groups
Rates and reservations
- Single all public (Plein tarif) : 5€
- Single child (9-16 ans) : 2.5€
- Adult group (Par personne) : 3€
- Childrens group (Par enfant) : 1.5€
GPS coordinates lat. 49° 1' 34" - long. 2° 13' 47"
Musée des sapeurs-pompiers Rue William Thornley Château de Grouchy, 95520 Osny Telephone 33 (0)1 34 22 19 45 Fax 33 (0)1 34 22 19 75 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Website http://pompiers95.fr/7.aspx?sr=1 Facebook : facebook.com/museepompiersosny Other social network : twitter.com/MuseePompiers95