PARC DE L'ABBAYE DE MAUBUISSON
Contemporary art site of the General Council of Val d'Oise, the Maubuisson's domain homed buildings and ruins of the Cistercian abbey "Notre-Dame-La-Royal", founded in 1236 by Queen "Blanche de Castile" (1188-1252) . The tithe barn of the thirteenth century, the parlor, the hall of the nuns, the chapter house and the old latrine can be visited. Stream, waterway and reflecting pools, witness water projects built between the Middle Ages and the eighteenth century, endow the park of ten acres. Inserted in an urban environment, it offers walkers broad lawns and its old plane trees, labeled "Remarkable Trees of France". Served by a green corridor, it represents works of art, lasting or ephemeral.
- Individuel tout public (Individuals / Suitable for all)
- From 14 march 2017 to 14 september 2017
- From 15 september 2017 to 13 march 2018
Rates and reservations
GPS coordinates lat. 49° 2' 50" - long. 2° 6' 52"
Parc de l'Abbaye de Maubuisson Avenue Richard-de-Tour, 95310 St-Ouen-l'Aumône Telephone 33 (0)1 34 64 36 10 E-mail email@example.com Website http://www.valdoise.fr/9284-l-abbaye-de-maubu... Facebook : facebook.com/maubuisson