Back
 
 

PARC DU CHÂTEAU DE STORS

Prince Louis-François de Bourbon-Conti (1717-1776), who had bought the domain to install his favorite, asked the architect Pierre Contant d'Ivry (1698-1777) to redesign the castle and to construct the double terrace overlooking the Oise. In 1944, a bombing destroyed the castle and the third of the castel was detroyed and damaged the spectacular monumental park's terraces and their two Chinese pavilions. The owners are working to restore all with passion, energy and determination. The association A.R.B.R.E.S. awarded in 2007 his label "Remarkable Trees of France" to all the trees of the domain.

Language(s)
Reception : Francais

Customer
  • Individuel tout public (Individuals / Suitable for all)
Opening dates
  • From 01 january 2016 to 31 december 2016

Services

Equipments and Services on site
  • Guided tours
  • Free guided tour for groups
 

Rates and reservations

Rates, Methods of payment
  • Free
  • Single all public (Individuel tout public) : 10€
 

Contact

GPS coordinates lat. 49° 5' 18" - long. 2° 12' 33"

Place :
Parc du château de Stors
Domaine de Stors, 95290 L'Isle-Adam Telephone 33 (0)1 34 08 53 21  Website http://www.chateaudestors.com

 
 
 
Back