MOULIN DE LA NAZE
Le Moulin de la Naze, formerly home to the Mill, is part of the network of museums and theme houses of the Regional Natural Park of French Vexin. Park values the French Vexin territory and traditional activities which are associated with it: harvesting, milling and bread. Pulleys, cogs and gears set the scene of a forgotten space that brings to life the animated model of a water mill of the eighteenth century. Upon arrival, garden and ground floor plunge visitors into the atmosphere of yesteryear: the waterwheel restored the spectacle of its large blades immersed in the thunderous Sausseron. The history and techniques of Valmondois millers and the region are subject to large display boards and models to be discovered by walking inside the Moulin de la Naze.
- Individuel tout public (Individuals / Suitable for all)
- From 01 january 2017 to 31 july 2017
- From 01 september 2017 to 19 december 2017
- Free guided tour for groups
Rates and reservations
- Single all public (Plein tarif) : 3€
- Single child (Moins de 15 ans) : 2€
- Adult group (15 personnes minimum) : 3€
- Children?s group (Groupe scolaire (tarif par enfant)) : 3€
GPS coordinates lat. 49° 6' 28" - long. 2° 10' 43"
Moulin de la Naze Rue du Moulin Morel, 95760 Valmondois Telephone 33 (0)1 34 73 29 12 - 33 (0)1 34 73 06 26 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Website http://www.valmondois.fr/article/visiter-moul...