MUSÉE DE LA MOISSON
Located in the bread basket of the Paris basin, the museum of "La Moisson" (the Harvest) features in an old farmhouse, the major technical and social changes which accompanied this epic cereal throughout the twentieth century. The museum has a remarkable collection of tools and machinery made ??by the Reapers's Association of Sagy. Mowers, threshers, steam engine, treadmill ... All machines are still in working order, the oldest dating from 1880. Pictures and testimonies from farmers of the French Vexin enhance the visit, completing a projection about the evolution of the agricultural society.
- Individuel tout public (Individuals / Suitable for all)
- From 01 january 2017 to 31 december 2017
- From 27 march 2017 to 30 october 2017
- Educational workshop
Rates and reservations
- Single all public (Plein tarif) : 4€
- Single child (5-15 ans) : 2€
- Group, open to all (Groupe adulte et scolaire) : 3€
GPS coordinates lat. 49° 3' 30" - long. 1° 56' 51"
Musée de la Moisson 6 rue Vaux de l'Orme - Hameau du Petit Mesnil, 95450 Sagy Telephone 33 (0)1 34 66 39 62 E-mail email@example.com Website http://www.museedelamoisson.fr Facebook : facebook.com/museedelamoisson