CHÂTEAU D'AUVERS SUR OISE "VISION IMPRESSIONNISTE"
The Château d'Auvers was constructed during the 17th century for an Italian banker of the suite of Marie de Médici.
In 1987 it was bought by the General Council of Val d'Oise. Restored, it opened to the public in 1994.
Today with, installations such as Travel to the time of the impressionists" - a vibrant homage to the painters of the second half of the 19th century and other temporary exhibitions along with floristry of European renown, the Irisiades flower festival and numerous other pedagogic and cultural activities, the Château d'Auvers attracts more than 70 000 visitors per year, French and foreigners. The château is one of the principal tourist and cultural site in Ile-de-France.
- Individuel tout public (Individuals / Suitable for all)
- From 15 january 2018 to 31 december 2018
- Private car park
- Access for the handicapped
- MTB - cycles
Rates and reservations
- Single all public (Plein tarif) : 15€
- Single all public (Tarif réduit) : 9€
- Free (- de 6 ans, personnel scientifique des musées, accompagnateur de groupe) : €
- Group, open to all (2 adultes + 2 enfants) : 40€
GPS coordinates lat. 49° 4' 25" - long. 2° 9' 53"
Château d'Auvers-sur-Oise Rue de Léry Parking : chemin des Berthelées, 95430 Auvers-sur-Oise Telephone 33 (0)1 34 48 48 48 - 33 (0)1 34 48 48 54 Fax 33 (0)1 34 48 48 51 E-mail email@example.com Website http://www.chateau-auvers.fr Facebook : facebook.com/chateau.auvers Other social network : twitter.com/chateauauvers